Mit dans is all die werlt genesen

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Mit dans is all die werlt genesen

Hi everyone

I was writing the score Mit Dans
      I divided it into 4 parts:

Intro
      Part A
      Part B
      And the solo.

Each part has its specified tempo

*Note
      This is how I understand the song
      I do not have a big musical ear
      the score may have errors and the solo part is incomplete, the high notes are missing

Please, tell me if it is well written, thank you very much, greetings :D :D :D :dankeschild: :dankeschild: :dankeschild:
      Dateien
      • Mit Dans.pdf

(85,59 kB, 220 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • Hi, Malek!

I just listened to the tune and found that it is in 6/8 time while you wrote it down in 4/4 - which is wrong, sorry. Try changing it to 6/8 and you will find that, miraculously, the emphasized notes are always on the first beat (and, less emphasized, the fourth):
      DA-ba-da-Da-ba-da|DA-da-Da-da|DA-ba-da-Da-ba-da|DA-da-DAA|... 1-2-3-4-5-6|1--3-4--6|1-2-3-4-5-6|1--3-4---|...

This also corresponds much more with the "solo" part, where you already identified a 3-time-beat.

All the best,
      Andreas
      Planung ersetzt den Zufall durch den Irrtum.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Andreas ()

• Hi Malek,

I do not know the tune so I cannot tell anything tune related.
      One thing came to my eye.

The tune, according to your sheet is in a minor but the key on the paper is g major.
      In the Part B, either you play a f'' instead of a fis'', when changing the key to a minor. Or writing # in front if a fis'' really is needed when changing the key.
      PDH - Preiset das Hümmelchen
      You know, Internet is a dangerous thing with all that sheet music out there...
    • Additional to the - correct - comments of @Andreas and @subi:

The first note in the B-Part the measure starts with your second note. The high g (which should be a high a, so the whole part starts on the wrong note anyway) is an upbeat note (beat 6 in the 6/8).

If you write the Intro in 6/8, it's two notes per measure, every quarter note should become a dotted quarter note and 'voilá' you don't have tempo issues.

The key … the tune is in A Dorian, which means you have the notes a b c d e f# g a (because in Dorian the half tone steps are between 2-3 and 6-7, not 2-3/5-6 as in minor keys). So it's not completely wrong to write it with a general f#.

But after the music notation and harmonic thinking nowadays is based on the classical music (classic as in "epoch from 1730 - 1830"), it's confusing, because it looks like G maj/E min to us. It's possible to write it that way but you should know, that some people could get confused. So the less confusing way for everyone used to read sheet music is to only put # where they are needed in the tune, not as a general key signature.

I think, the most members here don't know the whole oeuvre of Corvus Corax so I had to look up the song. Here is the video for the rest of you:

Gruß,
      Kristof

folk.jankristofschliep.com
      jankristofschliep.com

Wird man einem Dudelsack vorgestellt,
      so redet man ihn selbstverständlich so
      lange mit "Siedelsack" an, bis einem
      offiziell das "Du" angeboten wird!

:rofl:
    • Thanks for your answers!

About the key, yeah that was my mistake, usually I write a score first in the guitar pro (is more easy and fast) so I put it on 'major G' you know... for more practical, then I use another program, the "Finale", so... I really forgot to change the key, (if you ask why I do all this, is because with this tool I can export my sheet's on pdf)

The timing (and the silence's) is a real pain, at least for me, and that is the reason of the 4/4 I really don't know much of music, just the basic

@Kristof I don't understand what you mean on thus parts, if you can explain me I will be grateful

"The first note in the B-Part the measure starts with your second note. The high g (which should be a high a, so the whole part starts on the wrong note anyway) is an upbeat note (beat 6 in the 6/8).

If you write the Intro in 6/8, it's two notes per measure, every quarter note should become a dotted quarter note and 'voilá' you don't have tempo issues."

:)
    • Malek schrieb:

@Kristof I don't understand what you mean on thus parts, if you can explain me I will be grateful

"The first note in the B-Part the measure starts with your second note. The high g (which should be a high a, so the whole part starts on the wrong note anyway) is an upbeat note (beat 6 in the 6/8).

If you write the Intro in 6/8, it's two notes per measure, every quarter note should become a dotted quarter note and 'voilá' you don't have tempo issues."
      Now your B-part starts on the first beat. But it should start one beat earlier. And than also the notes are wrong. The first note of the B-part is an a, not a g.

The second sentence … don't know how to explain it better.
      Gruß,
      Kristof

folk.jankristofschliep.com
      jankristofschliep.com

Wird man einem Dudelsack vorgestellt,
      so redet man ihn selbstverständlich so
      lange mit "Siedelsack" an, bis einem
      offiziell das "Du" angeboten wird!

:rofl:
    • Kristof schrieb:

Malek schrieb:

Now your B-part starts on the first beat. But it should start one beat earlier. And than also the notes are wrong. The first note of the B-part is an a, not a g.
      The second sentence … don't know how to explain it better
      Sorry, I was half asleep, I understood well now the second sentence

And the other thing about the B part, I checked it again and it does not sound good to me, I hear it very high, I made the comparison between the track and the melody and sound out of tune :kopfkratz: :kopfkratz: :kopfkratz:
    • _thomas_ schrieb:

If I had to wright it down it would become roughly that:

So You don't have a change of tempo or Meter between Intro and A+B/Solo anymore.
      Looking at the Intro alone, I would never notate it as an 6/8. But here -I think it's ok.

BTW: There are slightly different versions of this tune. Malek's transkription seems to be a live version.
      Yeah @_thomas_, I know there are 2 versions of the song, normal or studio and live version, but here I wanted to write the normal :D :D :D
    • _thomas_ schrieb:

The B-Part starts with an upbeat (Kristof wrote it before). That means here, all notes move 1/8 to the left and the first note (the a) occurs left of the first bar line, the second note (the g) right of the first bar line.
      Not sure about the Tempo=175. With the video in Kristof's post, I measure 68 for the whole measure (dotted quartes in 136 bpm).
      So, what you say is that the a' must be apart, like this? I mean, in a Bar alone, obviously in 1/8
      Bilder
      • example.jpg

142,75 kB, 1.366×768, 214 mal angesehen